Sunday, May 5, 2013

The Bear was Back



The bear came back for more garbage.  Not finding any he/she decided to come closer to check things out.  These were by our deck with more all over the driveway and yard.  Mark says he/she is not very big but my opinion is ..IT"S  A BEAR who cares how big it is???!!!

Everyone in the have taken their bird-feeders down. One lady put hers on her porch and woke to find the bear,  on her porch, tearing them apart to get the seeds.  One feeder wouldn't break so the bear started banging it against the front window.  Now the question became which would give first...the feeder OR the window?? Fortunately, the feeder did.  The bear sat on the porch eating for a while then wandered off.  I asked about a gun (she doesn't have one) and pictures.  In all the excitement she never even thought about grabbing her camera.  She did say she grabbed her broom in case the window broke. I asked if it was for scaring the bear, sweeping-up the glass or riding away?  She said she never had to decide and we ordered another beer!

It is a great day today so I am planning to walk to Wilson Rapids...I'll be bringing my camera AND my gun!

No comments:

Post a Comment