Sunday, April 28, 2013

This is our first day of Spring weather!!!
Mark and I have been sitting on the deck drinking a Bloody Mary and talking about being ready for a "real " house.  We've decided that we are not "ready" but have been waiting it for sooo long that we need to build it to satisfy some weird inner desire.

The river is pretty high and running fast.  It would be fun to kayak or canoe down it.  Unfortunately, I'd either kill myself due to inexperience or get stuck downstream and Mark wouldn't come get me.  Then there is always the possibility of a forced swim in freezing, fast-flowing water.  I think I'll stay right where I am....on the sunny deck with a Bloody Mary!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I'm testing out the comment section like you asked. Again, not a fan of the font, but I think the rest is fine. And I can't find your Twitter link. And don't forget titles!

    ReplyDelete